Step 1: Prepare identity check and video evidence
- The laboratory order no longer has to be printed out and does not have to be enclosed with the sample.
- the entire process of sample removal with all manipulations up to the sealing of the shipping bag must be clearly visible on the video.
- Have a valid identity card ready, the front and back of which you will need to photograph and upload. Passport, identity card and driver's licence are accepted.
- Please ensure that you record the entire sample collection process up to the packaging of the sample tube first in the SafetyBag and additionally in the white shipping envelope completely with your smartphone or computer camera as video evidence. In addition, the ID card must also be clearly visible in the video. Without video evidence, your sample cannot be evaluated and no certificate can be issued.
Step 2: Performing the saliva collection with video
- Have all parts of the test kit ready and read the operating instructions carefully.
- Turn on the video camera to record the sample collection procedure in its entirety.
- Step 1: First present the ID card on the video.
- Step 2: Perform the sample collection according to the instruction manual.
- Step 3: First place the full sample tube into the SafetyBag, which you put into the white shipping envelope and seal it clearly visible.
- Step 4: Only now can you finish the video recording.
Step 3: Registration and verification of the sample
- Fill out the form below completely and truthfully and upload the photos of the ID card as well as the video evidence.
- Step 1: Enter the serial numbers and contact details
- Step 2: Upload photos of identity card and video of sample collection
- Step 3: Capture personal details and sample date
For travel purposes, the passport number or ID number and nationality must be entered in the form in addition to your personal details.
- After you have completely entered the data in 3 steps, you will receive a PDF document by e-mail as a receipt for the successful registration.
- Please hand in the sample at a post office counter (DO NOT drop it in a letterbox). We recommend sending by A-Post plus with tracking.
- Our back office team will verify your registration. If the verification is successful, the release for analysis will be sent electronically to the lab.
- Samples without a valid laboratory order cannot be analysed in the laboratory and will be destroyed.
Step 4: Analysis, transmission of results and certificate
- After the analysis, you will receive the test result directly from the laboratory to the e-mail address you entered.
- If the result is negative, you will receive the certificate directly.
- If the result is positive, you will receive the certificate from your canton of residence after recovery.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time. Please use our contact form